Lawrenceville, NY 12949 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 12949: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: STANDARD
- County: Saint Lawrence County
- Centroid: Latitude 44.759, Longitude -74.663
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 0
- PO Box Addresses: 0
- Residential Addresses: 1
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: August 1, 2018, Maps updated: August 1, 2018.
- 12949 2018 Demographic Data
- Growth Rates for 12949 (Historical & 5-Year Forecast)
- Peer Comparisons (Rank and Percentile)
- Neighborhoods Demographics (Home Values, Household Income, etc.)
- New York Research Tools (Easy Tools & Current Data)
- New York Data Comparison Tool - 2018 Demographics
Research a New York Address and get...
Lawrenceville, NY 12949 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2018)
There is no demographic data for ZIP Code 12949 due to the small number of residential addresses located within it.
However, ZIP Code 12949 is contained within ZIP Code 12967 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 12967 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
- Research Public Schools & Attendance Zones
New York Census Data Comparison Tool