New Haven, NY 13121 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 13121: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Oswego County
- Centroid: Latitude 43.48, Longitude -76.313
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 19
- PO Box Addresses: 83
- Residential Addresses: 84
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
New Haven, NY 13121 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 13121 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 13121 is contained within ZIP Code 13114 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 13114 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(4.5 miles ESE)
(10.1 miles SW)
(10.1 miles W)
(10.7 miles ESE)
(11.1 miles ENE)
SUNY Oswego CDP, NY
(11.8 miles W)
(12.1 miles SSW)
(15.7 miles E)
Central Square, NY
(15.8 miles SSE)
Sandy Creek, NY
(16.1 miles NE)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
New Haven, NY
(< 0.1 mile)
(1.4 miles N)
Pleasant Point Crossing, NY
(1.9 miles NW)
Hickory Grove, NY
(2.4 miles N)
Demster Beach, NY
(2.4 miles N)
South New Haven, NY
(2.7 miles SW)
(3.1 miles SSW)
(3.4 miles ENE)
Shore Oaks, NY
(3.4 miles NW)
Pleasant Meadow Mobile Home Park, NY
(3.6 miles E)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 13121
Use HTL Address Research for a New York Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
New York Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the New York COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.