Versailles, NY 14168 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 14168: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Cattaraugus County
- Centroid: Latitude 42.519, Longitude -78.991
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 21
- PO Box Addresses: 196
- Residential Addresses: 197
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: April 1, 2020, Maps updated: May 1, 2020.
- 14168 2019 Demographic Data
- Growth Rates for 14168 (Historical & 5-Year Forecast)
- Peer Comparisons (Rank and Percentile)
- Neighborhoods Demographics (Home Values, Household Income, etc.)
- New York Research Tools (Easy Tools & Current Data)
- New York Data Comparison Tool - 2019 Demographics
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 14168
Use HTL Address Research for a New York Address and get...
Versailles, NY 14168 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2019)
HOUSING AFFORDABILITY INDEX
|Versailles, NY 14168 Housing Affordability Index is 0 |
|The Housing Affordability Index base is 100 and represents a balance point where a resident with a median household income can normally qualify to purchase a median price home. Values above 100 indicate increased affordability, while values below 100 indicate decreased affordability. |
|Versailles, NY 14168 Wealth Index is 53 |
|The Wealth Index is based on a number of indicators of affluence including average household income and average net worth, but it also includes the value of material possessions and resources. It represents the wealth of the area relative to the national level. Values above or below 100 represent above-average wealth or below-average wealth compared to the national level. |
These new demographic attributes are availiable for Neighborhoods, Cities, Counties, and ZIP Codes.
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the New York COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.
|Total Population ||60 (100%) |
|Population in Households ||59 (98.3%) |
|Population in Families ||46 (76.7%) |
|Population in Group Quarters1 ||1 ( 1.7%) |
|Population Density ||1,010 |
|Diversity Index2 ||19 |
|Median Household Income ||$60,286 |
|Average Household Income ||$66,287 |
|Per Capita Income ||$28,744 |
|Wealth Index4 || 53 |
|Total Housing Units ||29 (100%) |
|Owner Occupied HU ||21 (72.4%) |
|Renter Occupied HU ||5 (17.2%) |
|Vacant Housing Units ||3 (10.3%) |
|Median Home Value ||$120,833 |
|Housing Affordability Index3 || 0 |
|Total Households ||26 |
|Average Household Size ||2.27 |
|Family Households ||16 |
|Average Family Size ||3 |
GROWTH RATE / YEAR
|2010-2019 ||2019-2024 |
|Population ||0.0% ||-0.68% |
|Households ||0.0% ||-0.78% |
|Families ||-0.65% ||0.0% |
|Median Household Income || ||1.03% |
|Per Capita Income || ||1.72% |
Versailles, NY 14168 - Peer Comparisons by Rank and Percentile
The table below compares 14168 to the other 1,750 ZIP Codes in New York by rank and percentile using July 1, 2019 data. The location Ranked # 1 has the highest value. A location that ranks higher than 75% of its peers would be in the 75th percentile of the peer group.
|Variable Description ||Rank ||Percentile |
|Total Population ||# 1696 ||3rd |
|Population Density ||# 554 ||68th |
|Diversity Index ||# 963 ||45th |
|Median Household Income ||# 852 ||51st |
|Per Capita Income ||# 1051 ||40th |
Additional comparisons and rankings can be made with a VERY EASY TO USE New York Census Data Comparison Tool.
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
New York Census Data Comparison Tool